How To Qualify for AGPO registration
The Public Procurement and Disposal (Preference and Reservations) Regulations, 2011, shall apply to procurements by public entities when soliciting tenders from the following target groups:
- Disadvantaged Groups (Youth, Women, and Persons with Disability)
- Small Enterprises
- Micro Enterprises
- Citizen Contractors
- Local Contractors
- Citizen Contractors in Joint-venture or Sub-contracting arrangements with foreign suppliers
Qualification for preference and reservations schemes.
For the purpose of benefiting from preference and reservations schemes, an enterprise owned by youth, women or persons with disabilities shall be a legal entity that:-
- is registered with the relevant government body;
- and has at least seventy percent membership of youth, women or persons with disabilities and the leadership shall be one hundred percent youth,women and persons with disability, respectively.
For you to qualify, you will need the following documents:
- Identity Card(s)/Passport(s).
- Business Registration Certificate/ Certificate of Incorporation.
- PIN/VAT Certificate.
- Tax Compliance Certificate.
- Partnership Deed for Partnership Business.
- Memorandum/Articles of Association and CR12 mandatory for Registered Companies.
- For Construction Category – Letter/Certificate from the National Construction Authority, Energy Regulatory Commission or any other Authorised Public Technical Body.
SOUECE : http://agpo.go.ke/pages/how-to-qualify